Friday, June 29, 2012

Weipa Fishing Classic


June 9,2012 I was in Weipa Australia. I'm so glad to be part of their annual celebration "Weipa Fishing Classic". It was indeed a great time.


As we were waiting for our taxi service, I enjoyed the sun going down. Few minutes after the sunset, i took a shot at this car "w/o the owners permission, lol.." and it gave me a great perspective. I showed it to the owner later on and he was so amazed. I can still remember what he told me then, "Just don't sell it mate.". It was really great. I told him that i would just put it in personal use, lol.

Using Photomatix, I created an HDR image out of the bracketed (AEV -2,0,+2) photos I took. Then as my eye sees it, I concluded my editing up to this point of view. I hope you'll love this photo.

Here are some photos i took during the celebration:





No comments:

Post a Comment