Friday, July 13, 2012

Red Lirio

This flower belongs to the Lilium family and is commonly named 'Lirio'. This flower exists in different colors like any flower do. I like seeing it, so I took a photo of it. I asked my mother to pick this flower so that I could take a shot. Then I remembered a movie with Eddie Garcia saying to his son "Paborito ko talaga ang Lirio. Alam mo anak, ang babae ay parang bulaklak-huwag mo itong pipitasin kung ito'y sisirain at itatapon lang din." I hope I quoted it right. So, how did I took this shot? I used my Canon Rebelt2i using 55-250mm lens, set it manually using f/5, 4sec, ISO100 and RAW. I put the flower inside the room where the only source of light is from the window. Then i took some post processing using Adobe Lightroom. Now, you can see it the way i want it. 
                                                                           I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. the owner of that flower is my mom...Hermelita Bautista Cempron

    ReplyDelete