Sunday, August 5, 2012

4th Pineapple Trail Run August 5, 2012


The left photo is the Champion in the 15K run. I still don't know who he is. All I know is that he is from Brgy. Sankanan. The other three above are my friends' Ken Paul Hojas (Del Monte-Plantation Supervisor), Glenn Richie Soliva ( Delmonte-Bugo Powerplant Operator) and Kathryn Anne Dominisac (Del Monte- Plantation). I also have friends who joined the run but I couldn't write them all down. Peace be with you my friends. hehe

Below are some participants of the event that created treasurable shots.

By the way, I used my Canon t2i and 55-250mm IS with these shots. It's quite an experience having these shots.


Warm-up Kids

Mga Sikat

Manghod ni Boy-O





Daog na!

Artista

Runrunrun



Si Ante

Unsa imung gitan-aw dong?

Ready set go...


















Brother

Angie Nadal











C Joyjoy











Cousin Ellen






















Atangan nato sila

2 comments:

  1. hala ako mana oh..hehe ayos part,...thnx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ui part, ikaw jud ni ba...heheh serious kaau Richie Glenn Soliva "Anderson"...

    ReplyDelete