Saturday, July 21, 2012

Monastery of Transfiguration

AEV (-2,0,+2), f22, ISO100

A friend of mine once told me there is this Monastery in Bukidnon that is one of a kind, Pyramid-shaped "what a great Architecture". This Monastery is located in San Jose Malaybalay City. My friend invited me to visit the place and I was so enthusiastic about it because I believed its going to be a very nice subject for my Photography. When I visited the Monastery, I was wearing shorts and the regulation says, no shorts. To pass through the security, I need to wear "Saya" just like Missionaries do. It seems funny but I was really wearing it. lol. Besides, I was there to pray and take photos, so its alright.

I used Lightroom and Photomatix during post processing. I hope you like it. More photos are to be uploaded soon.

Reminder: Always wear Proper Attire when visiting the Monastery of Transfiguration.:-)

3.2sec, f22, ISO100,18mm

1/10 sec, f4, ISO100, 55mm


1/16 sec, f11, ISO100, 18mm




1/50sec, f11, ISO100, 18mm
1/30 sec, f11, ISO100, 18mm

3 comments:

  1. nice pic... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's made by a famous Filipino Architect. I think he's the one who designed the UP Parish of the Holy Sacrifice (famous for its round UFO-like structure) http://aboutph.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/UP_chapel_CaloyLlamas.jpg- Leandro Locsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Architecture from a great Architect.
    Agnes, you'll be one of them if you wanted to. yey! ehehe

    ReplyDelete